Friday, July 18, 2008

recycled... envelopes!

So I always save the Sunday comics to use to make my bows... or to use as wrapping paper. Now I've discovered a NEW way to use my comics...
I ordered an envelope making kit that comes with templates and directions for different sizes. I'm so excited!!
Plus I've been thinking about making photo cards too. I figure I have a million photos that could work for that purpose... plus once I get my photography business off and running, I could make them for clients... with their fur-babies on them!

And speaking of my pet photography... well, I'll tell you soon! ; )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so envious of your artistic talents. I used to think I leaned toward the artistic side, but there's a big difference between being able to appreciate art (me) and being able to create it (you).