Thursday, December 27, 2007

Holiday Vacay

I'm 32 years old and I've never spent a Christmas away from my parents.
This was the first time I've spent it away from my 24 year old sister... but she got married in February so this year her and her husband stayed in KC with his family.
Since I knew Joni wasn't going home to see my parents, I invited the 'rents here!
And they came! Yay!
I have taken like 200 pictures since they arrived. That's a lot! I thought I'd share just a few.

One of the first outings we took was to the Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens! We had to go so my parents could see where Chris and I are having our wedding reception. And just to visit the animals of course.

I think flamingos are neat. These were especially talkative!

We also got to feed the lories. They were apparently very hungry!!


And I thought I did especially well getting a few of these shots considering I have a lil weinie camera.

Alright... that's it for now. I'll post more in a bit.

2 comments:

Elsa said...

The pictures came out great - I especially like the flowers.

Tracy said...

Thanks Elsa!!
I do like taking pictures of flowers... I have tons of them. I think it's because I tend to visit some kind of garden whenever I travel somewhere!