Thursday, January 17, 2008

Cheap Little Thing


If you click on it, it will take you to the page on Amazon where I bought it...
It cost me all of $40 with shipping.
The instant I got it, I attached it to my kit lens and ran outside.

Here's a shot of the top two floors of my building without the extender:


And here is a shot of all three floors with the extender. Both shots taken from the exact same place... I didn't move a bit!


And here are a couple more I took just for fun:


They aren't the sharpest or the best quality but I think it will be a fun lens for when I need a wider shot of something. It also supposedly takes macro shots too by removing part of the lens... I tried it but didn't spend much time with it because I couldn't get it to focus properly. Ah well. I like the wide angle/fisheye look.

Oooh... got my jewelry from the bridal show. Will try to get a shot of my fabulous new bracelet asap!

No comments: