Wednesday, April 23, 2008

hard work and frustration

So I'm in St. Augustine this week dogsitting for four pups. This means I have yet to bake something good for Katie, who is the only one to take me up on my previous blog entry. It also means that I have been able to do some practicing for my eventually business in pet photography. It's a lot of work. AND I'm about to lose my mind over this "error 99" I keep getting from my camera which causes me to lose half the pictures I try to take. Ugh. I've been doing some research on it but I've yet to fix the problem. : (
Anyway, here are some of the recent shots of the dogs. If you recognize them it is probably because they are the same four dogs that I always watch so I've posted shots before...

This is Kody (the cowardly lion...)


And Biscuit who reminds me of a black Apple for some reason...

Miss Macy has her nails painted hot pink!
So does Molly!
Kody is smilin'... and you can see me in his eyes if you look close. I like this one. I know no one is looking at me... but it gives me a certain vibe. Like the scene is Swingers that they steal from Reservoir Dogs... where they are all walking down the street... it gives me that vibe. I should try it in black and white...

I had more photos to upload but I keep getting errors and I'm tired. All four have to sleep in the bed with me... and it's not my bed so I wake up a lot anyway... it's been a long week. And it's not over yet!

6 comments:

This suzy said...

I love that last one! It's like the dog posse or something. They know they're cool. lol

Bearette said...

Biscuit does look like Apple! I think it's her expression and haircut.

Tracy said...

HS - Exactly! The dog posse!!

B - It's funny because Apple is a pure yorkie... although she has floppy ears... and I was told Biscuit is a poodle/chihuahua mix. He doesn't look like either one of those dogs to me! He's hilarious though because he loves to curl up next to me and if any of the other dogs get too close, he gets all grumpy. I'm HIS girlfriend I guess!

Anonymous said...

The pink toenails are cute! And I like the "dog posse" too. You're a pro, Tracy!

No worries on the baking :) You have enough on your plate (pun intended).

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh they're so cute!! I love the we're-too-cool-for-Tracy's-camera group shot! :-)

Tracy said...

I promise to get to it Katie! I got my ladybug bag from Sue and I love it... so it's my turn to pass on the looove! : )

Thanks Erica! That means a lot coming from you! You are the pro!