Thursday, February 07, 2008

It's DONE!!!

And sooooo cute!!!

I went to Debbie Garrity's website and there it was on the front page!! She mailed it to me last week so hopefully I'll get to see it in person soon.

Look how cute it is!!!!

My mom is coming into town next weekend to help me with wedding stuff and one of our things on the list is a meeting with a bakery. I am excited to be able to show them what it looks like so the cake can be designed with it in mind. I wouldn't want them to not go together!

Ooooh! It's so cute! LOVE IT!

ps. I realized after I posted this that if you don't know a certain detail, you might not understand the cake topper... Chris and I are having our reception at the zoo!!!

3 comments:

Elsa said...

How adorable! And very thematic.

Bearette said...

That's really cool! I love animals, too. I hope you post pictures from the reception :)

Tracy said...

Thanks Elsa! I thought so too! : )

No worries Bearette... there will be lots of photos posted I'm sure!