Thursday, November 15, 2007

Semi-Return

So I haven't been a true blogger in a very very long time...
And I deleted a lot of my old blogs too so it doesn't look like I was much of a blogger to begin with either...
But I thought I'd make a sorta kinda comeback.
Just for fun.

Anyway...
I'm getting married!
And we have a fabulous photographer!!
Those who know me know that's a big thing for me to say. I'm very picky. And I want special pictures to remember my special day.
Her name is Scarlett Lillian and she posted our engagement photos HERE. Yay!!
Just thought I'd share!

3 comments:

Osbasso said...

Congrats!!!

Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

I didn't know you had a blog too! Fun! I saw your Tracy Diet blog too. Funny, I keep something similar, but privately.

Anonymous said...

Yea! You're back!! Thanks for all the comments (esp. the one for Lupe).