Saturday, May 06, 2006

Hot, tall blondes...

7-11 clerk (yes, I was at a 7-11... I wanted a Daim candy bar): Oingie boingie oop diddle meow.
Me (as I hand her my money because I can still see how much things are even if I have no idea what she said): Oh, Iäm sorry. I donät speak Swedish.
7-11: Oh! Iäm sorry...
Me: Itäs okay! Iäm used to it by now.
7-11: You look Swedish!
Me (laughing): Thanks!

Note: Swedish girls are hot. The guys in my class are totally drooling over these girls. Tonight, for once, I didnät wear jean and running shoes. I got all dressed up and almost killed myself more than once in my stilettos on the cobblestones. But thatäs okay... I look Swedish!!

10 comments:

kitkat said...

Swedish girls are hot....so you blend right in? Was that the point? :) I guess there's a reason they have that infamous bikini team over there.

Maki said...

You are the Swedish Karate Kid, after all. I thought you said Swedish girls are hot but dress funny?

Tracy said...

They dress a bit on the funny side... but the definitely don't dress like we do. But I was wearing all black (imagine that)... my gauchos and a black top and my heels... it blended more than other things...

I canøt get comcast to work here at my new hotel in Denmark.

Maki said...

You? All black? Color me shocked. Pun intended! Ha!

* taps microphone *

Is this thing on?

ladiesluvpk said...

It is common knowledge that Miss Bliss, aka Hayley Mills, was responsible for introducing a young Chuck Norris to "show 'n don't tell" undereath the portable as he sat in time out during 4th grade kickball.

Who's That Girl? said...

Are you back yet?

i_heart_talan said...

WELCOME HOME (heard about your return via Maki's blog)! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Who's That Girl? said...

YOU'RE BACK!!!!! YEA!!!!

Tracy said...

I'm here... physically. Not so much mentally.
I jinxed myself on the trip when I bragged about not working the day after our return. I got called in. Boooo...
And then I had class last night.
I'm pooped.
I'm so pooped that I'm not making it for Thirsty Thursday. And who can beat baseball, cheap beer, and friends?
Yet, I think I'll be sleeping.

Who's That Girl? said...

You aren't going? BOOOOOO... :-)
I believe they call it "Thursday Throwdown" now...the "Thirsty" part didn't appeal to the "family" folks.