Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Not much time to write...

but I had to stop in and annouce:
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A HOUSE!!!

Woohoo!
I was pre-approved for a mortgage... which I never thought possible! So now we are mostly looking online and plan to do a bit more driving about this weekend. Last night we drove through a couple neighborhoods but it gets dark so early now. Hate daylight savings time... I don't care if it's light in the mornings; I'd rather have it light in the evenings! When I'm actually not cooped up at work!!

Anyway... yippee!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you. My old neighborhood was all right, but we hated living so close to 9A and hearing it all the time. Plus, we didn't like that the neighborhood was so small. If we wanted to go for a run or a bike ride, we either had to go around in circles a few times or we had to brave Ft. Caroline Rd.

Anonymous said...

P.S. If you haven't looked at this already, one website that I always find handy when I'm looking for a house is realtor.com. They're even getting better at having multiple photos of the houses. It's pretty cool.

Heather said...

Yay! That is great news! I have found http://www.trulia.com/ to be really helpful to get an idea of how much houses cost in an area.

Good luck!!