Monday, August 18, 2008

I know this blog is perfect...

but have you seen Furrie Fotographie?
I need YOUR help!
It could really use some work and I'd love to have professionals do it!

So tomorrow morning Scarlett will be posting several photos. It's a week long ordeal... one group of photos was voted on today and that winner will go to the finals as will tomorrow and Wednesday's winners. Then everyone will vote again between those three photos.

Please, PLEASE go to Scarlett's website (http://www.scarlettlillian.net/) at some point tomorrow and vote for my photo! I'll be the one standing behind the sign with big curly hair and Professor (one of my dogs) will be standing next to me in a tie! His sign reads "I Want to Spend a Say With Rhett" which is Scarlett's poodle! It'll be one of the shots from the previous post!
AND, if you don't mind, please get everyone you know to vote too... forward this email to as many people as you can! I need all the help I can get! : )

I'll let you know if I make the final three... and I'll be begging for your votes again! Thanks in advance!!!
Tracy

Here's the website again! www.scarlettlillian.net

1 comment:

This suzy said...

I voted! I'll try to vote again tonight from home. ;)