Monday, March 16, 2009

Fingers Crossed... Prayerfully.

So we really need to close on our house this week.
Why?
Because we have to be out of our apartment on Monday the 23rd... a week from today! And, no, we can't change it... believe me, I've asked. But they have already rented the apartment to someone else. I do so hope that the someone else gets a bird feeder. I don't want all the birdies to wonder what happened to their lovely food.

Please think of us this week! Send me good vibes!!
I don't wanna be homeless...
Plus my sister is coming to visit on the 26th...
Yay!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! Believe me, I know how stressful that can be when everything depends on a single day! I'm sending positive vibes your way right now!

diddlinaknits said...

Oh wow-big time crunch! Hope everything works out in time. Sending positive vibes and prayers your way!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck and try not to stress too much! :)

Anonymous said...

I hope your lack of blogging means that you haven't yet gotten your internet hooked up at your new house! I can't wait to see it!